iFLY Toronto Kids Club
Kids Club enables kids aged 6-14 to come together once a week to practice their flying skills, develop sportsmanship and work as a team. Time is shared among participants, allowing them to fly together for longer and for a better price!
In order to participate in this exciting program, flyers must have completed a minimum of 6 flights.
Kids Club runs:
- Every Thursday from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm in Oakville
- Every Wednesday from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm in Whitby
Each session includes:
- Stretch and warm up
- A briefing to discuss flying goals with an IBA certified coach
- One on one coaching to work on skill progression
- Fun tunnel games and flying with friends!
For pricing and information about the upcoming seasons contact our Kids Club Coordinators:
Oakville: Natalie Hollies - email@example.com (289) 795-4000 x 210
Whitby: Tara D’Oliveira - firstname.lastname@example.org (289) 224-4000 x 216