Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager the Customer Service Representative will provide an exhilarating customer experience at iFLY Toronto. This role is required to have a thorough understanding of services offered and customer needs; identifies opportunities to promote iFLY Toronto’s experience and product in order to maximize revenue. We pride ourselves on delivering a superior customer experience and hope to turn each first time flyer into a repeat customer.
Desired Experience and Skills
- 1 year experience as a customer service representative in a retail, hospitality or leisure environment
- Sales and service oriented with a demonstrated ability to proactively listen, identify sales opportunities and solve problems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to develop and nurture customer relationships
- Knowledge of a point of sales systems
- Strong computer literacy with an ability to learn new systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
- Strong attention to detail
- Has initiative and be a self-starter
- Fluent in both oral and written English
How to Apply
Simply fill out the application form below.
iFLY Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.